Terms and Conditions
By submitting your bid, you agree that:
You agree to pay a buyer\'s premium and any applicable taxes and shipping.
Diamondauctionsonline - Terms of Sale
**Note to bidders: Please be advised of the following:
Terms and Conditions
Conditions of Sale
Payment & Bidder Agreement
The following, as amended by any posted notices or announcements during the sale, constitutes the entire terms and conditions on which property listed in the catalogue shall be offered for sale or sold by Diamondauctionsonline
PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE AGREEMENT.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
Winners will be notified after the auction ends and once all bids have been processed to determine the winner for each lot
As used herein the term \"bid price\" means the price at which a lot is awarded to the winning bidder and the term \"purchase price\" means the aggregate of
(a) the bid price,
(b) A PREMIUM PAYABLE BY THE PURCHASER
(c) Local UK taxes where applicable (VAT included in hammer price)
(d) Shipping & Handling cost
(e) Buyer\'s Premium 5%
1. All items are sold AS IS, WHERE IS with all faults. ALL SALES ARE FINAL - NO REFUNDS AND NO EXCHANGES. WE AND THE CONSIGNOR DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NO WARRANTIES ARE MADE THAT ANY OF THE MERCHANDISE COMPLIES WITH ANY APPLICABLE GOVERNMENTAL RULES, REGULATIONS OR ORDINANCES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE WHATSOEVER. All items are available for enquiries prior to bidding. Written and oral descriptions are our opinions and should in no way be construed as a guarantee of any kind as to authenticity, age, condition, materials or any other feature of items being sold. Diamondauctionsonline will attempt to catalogue every lot correctly and will attempt to point out any defects but will not be responsible or liable for the correctness of the catalogue or other descriptions of the lot. We recommend prospective bidders examine all items in which they have an interest. By placing a bid, either in person, by phone, absentee or via the Internet, you signify that you have examined the items as fully as you desire to or that you have chosen not to examine them. If you require absolute certainty in all areas of authenticity, and the results of your evaluation leave uncertainty in your mind, we recommend you have an expert examine the lot for you or do not bid on the item in question.
2. The successful bidder is the highest bidder acknowledged by the auctioneer. In the event of any dispute between bidders, or in the event of doubt on Diamondauctionsonline\'s part as to the validity of any bid, the auctioneer will have the final discretion either to determine the successful bidder or to re-offer and resell the article in dispute. If any dispute arises after the sale, Diamondauctionsonline\'s sale record is conclusive.
4. The purchaser assumes full responsibility for items at the fall of the hammer.
5. PAYMENT: We accept payments by Paypal only. For items purchased online, you will be emailed an invoice within 48 hours after the auction. This email provides a link that allows you to pay immediately and securely online. It is your responsibility to contact us or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are having problems sending payments.
6. IF THERE IS A CASE OF A REFUND BEING ISSUED, A RE-STOCKING FEE OF 20%, SHIPPING FEES AND BUYER\'S PREMIUMS WILL NOT BE REFUNDED. ALL ITEMS WILL HAVE TO BE RETURNED IN ORIGINAL, UNDAMAGED PACKAGING AND ORIGINAL TAGS STILL ATTACHED.
PLEASE BID RESPONSIBLY AND ASK ALL QUESTIONS PRIOR TO PLACING A BID.
7. DIAMONDAUCTIONSONLINE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO WITHDRAW ANY LOT AT ANY TIME BEFORE, DURING, OR AFTER THE AUCTION.
8. THE AUCTIONEER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REJECT ANY BID AT ANY TIME AND AS HIS SOLE DISCRETION.
9. A high estimate is given on all lots but should not be relied on as a prediction of the actual selling or resale price.
10. In the unlikely event we lose our internet connection, Diamondauctionsonline reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to cancel the remainder of the auction.
11. **IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ***
AS YOU HAVE ACKNOWLEDGED BY AGREEING TO THE TERMS OF THIS AUCTION, THERE ARE NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES. IN THE EVENT THAT YOU REQUEST AND ARE GRANTED BY DIAMONDAUCTIONSONLINE A RETURN, CANCELLATION, OR REFUND, YOU AGREE THAT YOU ARE STILL RESPONSIBLE TO PAY A 20% RESTOCKING FEE BASED ON THE FINAL SALE PRICE (I.E. THE HAMMER PRICE) OF EACH ITEM THAT IS RETURNED PLUS THE ENTIRE BUYER\'S PREMIUM FOR EACH ITEM AS WELL AS ALL OF THE SHIPPING/HANDLING CHARGES. THIS MEANS THAT THE RESTOCKING FEE, BUYER\'S PREMIUM AND SHIPPING/HANDLING CHARGES ARE NEVER ELIGIBLE FOR A REFUND OR RETURN.
14. Re-lists - Sometimes an item will be re-listed. This can be for several reasons including multiple items in stock, winner bidder does not make a payment or an item has not met a previous reserve.
15. Reserves - All lots in our sales are offered subject to a reserve. This figure is the lowest price an item will be sold for. It is a private figure.
16. PLEASE READ: This auction permits bids to be placed by the auctioneer, an employee of the auctioneer, or the seller or an agent on the seller\'s behalf. This auction is permitted to engage in this activity by providing this clear disclosure to you, the bidder.
17. We try hard to ensure that the data on this site is accurate. In the event that the data is inaccurate or an item is marked with the wrong price, we reserve the right to cancel that particular transaction.
By bidding on this site. you agree that in the event your payment is not received and/or honoured or if AUCTION HOUSE does not receive settled funds for your purchase, that any necessary collection proceedings and/or legal action shall be brought a UK County Court and you are agreeing that you are submitting to the jurisdiction of said court in the unlikely event that you do not pay for your purchase.
All major credit cards accepted through PayPal ONLY.
Shipping & Handling
Shipping Prices are for both Shipping and Handling:
We provide handling, packing and shipping services solely as a convenience for our Bidders. Because Bidders most often opt for these services, we include an ESTIMATED AMOUNT in the auction invoice.
All shipping costs will be charged accordingly and will be dependant on country.
All UK based address will be charges £10-£20 Special Delivery by Royal mail
Collection in person is welcome but must be by prior arrangement with us.
Buyers are welcome to arrange their own shipping but must contact us after confirmation of a winning bid to allow us to deduct the costs from the invoice.
Europe costs are £12-£30 Tracked and signed for.
Rest of the world will be POA. An exact price will be given on invoice due.
For any further questions about the above terms please call us at +44 (0) 1484 718 568 or visit our website www.diamondauctionsonline.com
The Placing of a bid shall constitute acceptance of the preceeding terms and conditions.
Failure to complete the purchase in accordance with the terms provided herein and in the listing will cause the Bidder to be faced with all, or any combination of the following measures: elimination of all future bidding privileges on the hosting site; credit agency reporting; legal and/or collection action. Lire plus
Prix de Départ
1 200 £
1 200 £
1 350 £
1 450 £
Diamondauctionsonline Ltd - Auction house : Important Diamonds Auction
du 10 au 25 octobre 2019
Fermeture des enchères le 25 octobre 2019 – adjudication du 1er lot : 15h00