Art Tribal, Folklorique et Traditionnel d'Inde chez RAM PRAKASH SINGH
Informations sur la vente
RAM PRAKASH SINGH & S N SINGH
Frais de vente : 10% HT
Pour tout renseignement veuillez contacter la Maison de ventes au T. +91 9264972074 ou par email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Conditions de vente
Terms & Conditions of Sale:
Buyers must accept the following Terms & Conditions to participate in Ram Prakash Singh’s auctions. By signing up as a bidder, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms & Conditions and agree to abide by them
1. All inventory offered for sales have been legally acquired, are legal to sell, and have been vetted for authenticity and is currently owned by the auctioneer. All items are guaranteed authentic/as described. By bidding in our auctions, the bidder personally guarantees payment. Ram Prakash Singh has final discretion in all matters. In case of dispute, the lot(s) in question may be resold.
2. LOT ESTIMATES: Each auction lot has a printed, estimated low to high value range, as well as the closing time of that lot. Each lot also has an opening bid which is generally about 1/2 of the low estimate, but this may vary. ESTIMATES are given only as a guide to help gauge your bidding. Lots may sell for a price greater than or less than these estimates.
3. RESERVE OR MINIMUM PRICES: If a lot is offered subject to a reserve or minimum price (the confidential minimum price below which the lot will not be sold), the Auctioneer may implement such reserve by bidding on behalf of the seller, whether by opening bidding or continuing bidding until the reserve is obtained, or by placing consecutive bids, or bids in response to other bidders.
4. HOW TO BID: Lots will be on view online at least two weeks prior to the first lot’s closing time. You may see current bid standings and place bids 24 hours a day, 7 days a week online at Ram Prakash Singh auctions. You must register to bid.
5. BIDDING RULES: Your bid, written, oral or electronic, grants Ram Prakash Singh the authority to protect you up to the limit set by you on your stated bid, but not to bid your full bid amount unless the next recorded bid below yours supports that limit. The buyer’s premium will be added to your limit. Only the current high bid will be disclosed, not the top bid. In the event of tied bids, the earliest received bid will be adjudged to be the high bidder.
6. BID INCREMENTS: The current high bid is determined by taking the second highest bid and increasing it by one increment. Bidding Increments are as follows: Up to €300 - €25; €301 to 1000 - €50; €1001 to €2000 - €100; €2001 to €5000 - €250; €5001 to €10,000 - €500; €10,001 to €20,000 - €1000; €20,001 to €50,000 - €2000; €50,001 - €100,000 - €5,000; over €100,000 - €10,000. Example: You bid €1000 on a lot which has a minimum bid/reserve of €500. Your bid is the highest received to date. The second highest bid received, to date, is €550. The current high bid is yours at €600. Any new bid received below your bid of €1000 will automatically be topped by the auctioneer, bidding for your account.
7. BID UPDATES: You may call us prior to the closing times of any auction lots to place new bids or to check the status of your already placed bids and adjust them if necessary. Incoming bids will be accepted until the closing time of the individual lot.
8. HOW LOTS SELL: All lots will be awarded to the highest bidder acknowledged by the auctioneer. We can sell any lot while there is still bidding activity on it.
9. BUYER’S PREMIUM: A Buyer’s Premium equal to 10% will be added to the hammer price of each lot.
10. TOTAL SALES PRICE: The total sales price of an item includes the hammer price plus a 10% buyer's premium plus customs, duties and other tariffs (which will not be included in the invoice) and GST at the prevailing rate in India. Framing for unframed artwork is extra, if requested by the buyer. Most work in our artwork auctions is sold unframed. Please look at the images and description before you place a bid. Packing, Shipping, and Insurance is Free.
11. PACKING, SHIPPING, AND INSURANCE LOGISTICS: We offers packing and shipping of all items worldwide. As a courtesy to our clients worldwide, Ram Prakash Singh is happy to handle packing, shipping & insurance for every lot sold, free of cost, taking the hassle (and high cost!) out of having to arrange packing, shipping & insurance on your own. Our shippers of choice are India Post, FedEx, DHL, DTDC, and UPS, but we are able to ship via other carriers as deemed necessary or by request. **For shipments outside of the India, customs, duties and other tariffs may apply upon entry in to said country, and this fee, if any, is the buyer's responsibility. If you have questions about this, please inquire BEFORE bidding.** Items will be shipped only upon receipt of payment in full and will be insured for their full value, no exceptions. We will pack your item with a professional packer using the safest materials. If you win multiple items, we will combine shipping. We dispatch items within 21 working days after receiving the payment in full and notify customers if there is any delay.
12. PAYMENT POLICY / METHODS OF PAYMENT: Payment is due, in full, upon receipt of invoice, and must be done by the buyer no later than 7 days after an invoice is received. No lots will be released until payment has been made. Payment (in Euros) may be made via PayPal or Bank Wire Transfer only. Failure to settle your auction invoice within 7 days may also, at our discretion, result in forfeiture of the lots won, as well as revocation of future bidding privileges.
Our PayPal ID for payment is: email@example.com
Our preferred method of payment, in order to maintain our low rates of commission, is bank transfer. Please find below the details for the same:
A/c Name: RAM PRAKASH SINGH
A/c Number (IBAN): 50369104248
Name of Bank: ALLAHABAD BANK
Address of Bank: KARELI HOUSING SCHEME
C-883, G.T.B. NAGAR
KARELI, ALLAHABAD, UTTAR
Swift Code/BIC: ALLAINBBHSS
Branch Code: 0211131
Invoices totalling over €5,000 will have to be paid via bank transfer only.
13. CANCELLATIONS/ RETURNS/REFUNDS POLICY: All sales are final. There are no cancellations, returns or refunds under any circumstances.
14. UNSOLD LOTS may be re-offered after each auction’s end on a Buy-it-Now basis at the stated price. All successful after-auction purchases will be at the stated price plus the 10% buyer’s premium and GST at the prevailing rate in India.
15. Auctioneer reserves the right to refuse any bid, advance the bidding or withdraw any lot for any reason, prior to the auction closing. Ram Prakash Singh is not responsible for any typographical errors in the online catalogue. In the event of a system, site or internet failure, Ram Prakash Singh reserves the right to postpone any closing time and date of any unsold lots. We will execute absentee bids, at the bidder’s request, faithfully and to the best of our ability, but we assume no responsibility for errors, deletions or omissions. Any disputed lot may be re-offered or re-opened for extended bidding, at the auctioneer’s discretion.
16. RIGHT TO REFUSE SALE: We reserve the right to refuse any sale due to unforeseen circumstances including, but not limited to: damage to an item, out of stock listing, misrepresented item, withdrawn consignment, or other such issues. In the event of a refused sale for which payment has already been received, a full refund will be issued equal to the
purchase price of the given piece.
17. If you have any questions, feel free to email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with questions prior to bidding or feel free to call or whatsapp us at +91 9264972074. Please be sure to ask all questions at least 10 minutes prior to any auction lot's ending time.
Contacter la maison de vente.
Informations Maison de vente
RAM PRAKASH SINGH