Informations sur la vente
Du 8 au 10 décembre 2014 de 12h à 19h
Conditions de vente
RULES OF STALOWA YOUNG ART AUCTION
1. The organizer of STALOWA Aukcja Mlodej Sztuki [Young Art Auction] shall be STALOWA Art Gallery located at ul Stalowa 26, 03-426 Warsaw, Poland, owned by Krzysztof Fabijanski managing business under the name P.W. Solo Krzysztof Fabijanski, ul. Melgiewska 74, 20-950 Lublin, Poland, NIP 712-005-03-00, hereinafter referred to as the Organizer.
2. The object of the auction shall be works of art accepted in consignment from their creators, the current owners, or owned by the Gallery STALOWA. According to their statement, these works are free from legal, legal and substantial defects, and are not encumbered by third party rights.
3. The auction shall be conducted in accordance with the laws in force in Poland.
4. The auction dates shall be determined in each case by the Organizer and posted on www.stalowa.art.pl and www.aukcje.stalowa.art.pl, and on the website of Artinfo - www.artinfo.pl.
5. The auction shall be conducted at the Organizer's office at ul. Stalowa 26 in Warsaw. All works of art that are the subject of the auction shall be auctioned in order of their placement in the catalogue of the current auction available online on www.aukcje.stalowa.art.pl.
6. The Organizer shall have the right to withdraw the work of art from the auction without giving reasons.
7. Works of art subject to the auction shall be presented at the Organizer's gallery at Stalowa 26 in Warsaw, during working hours of STALOWA Gallery (Mon - Sun 12:00 - 19:00) and in the auction catalogue, to which the link shall be available on www.aukcje.stalowa.art.pl website.
8. The condition of participation in the auction shall be filling out the registration form available before the auction at the Organizer’s office, and obtaining the bidding identification number. All personal data of the participant shall be handled only by duly trained personnel of STALOWA Gallery.
9. Absentee bids: a participant who cannot attend the auction in person, shall have an opportunity to notify purchase willingness by telephone call to the employees STALOWA Gallery at +48 22 380 34 43 or e-mail at email@example.com and later on by filling out an absentee bid form. All the absentee bids are confidential. There is also the possibility of submitting a purchase order through Artinfo service - www.artinfo.pl according to the principles contained in the current Rules of that website.
10. The Organizer shall not demand deposit.
11. The Organizer shall charge an organizational fee equal to 15% of the final price of the given work of art.
12. The starting price of each work of art shall be determined by the Organizer in the auction materials. Unless otherwise specified by the Organizer, diptychs, triptychs and polyptychs shall constitute one auction item.
13. The minimum amount by which the next bid must exceed the current highest bid shall be 12,5 EUR, after exceeding 250 EUR, the minimum amount by which the next bid must exceed the current highest bid shall be 25 EUR, and after exceeding 500 EUR, the minimum amount by which the next bid must exceed the current highest bid shall be 50 EUR. After exceeding 1 250 EUR, the minimum amount by which the next bid must exceed the current highest bid shall be determined each time by the auctioneer.
14. The bidding on the given artwork shall end when the Auctioneer strikes his hammer, and the participant who offered the highest price shall conclude the purchase agreement with the Organizer. The participant shall not be entitled to terminate the agreement and cancel the purchase.
15. The Auctioneer has the right to final settlement of any potential disputes, and in situations where this is not possible, he may re-assign the work of art to the auction.
16. Ownership of the purchased works of art shall pass to the Buyer only after payment of the full price offered during the auction plus the 15% organizational fee. Payment for the purchased work of art is possible by cash or credit card at the Organizer's office at ul. Stalowa 26 in Warsaw immediately after the auction.
17. In the case of absentee bids, the bidder shall be obliged to pay the full amount (consisting of the final price, organizational fee and shipping) by bank transfer within 7 business days after the auction ends. Bank transfer details for payments in EUR currency:
Bank Handlowy SA 0/Lublin
62 1030 1191 0000 0000 5373 7207
SWIFT CODE: CITIPLPX
P.W. SOLO – Krzysztof Fabijanski, ul. Melgiewska 74, 20-950 Lublin.
18. In the event of failure to make the of payment, the Organizer, in agreement with the Buyer and the artist being the creator of the work of art, may appoint additional time to pay or assert claims in court. In this case the court of competent jurisdiction is always in Poland.
19. The Buyer shall receive a receipt or VAT Marza invoice, upon request.
20. Shipping cost varies from 20 to 80 EUR depending on the destination country and dimensions of the artwork. The Organizer shall provide specific quotes on shipping fee after the auction ends. The Buyer may inquire about this fee beforehand by contacting the gallery at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contacter la maison de vente.
Informations Maison de vente
Stalowa Art Gallery